Saturday, August 27, 2011

shamir

when you are in your tns thi is where  you build who you are.this is where you mke ost of you mistakes and this is when you fall in love.

falling in love when you are in yor teens is like a faiytale you want this you want that..
but for me it was different why? my om is open on the topic of boyfrends.. and whle i'm groing up there were lots of people closeto me mde mistaks when they were teens..

so i knew when you are a teen the love you will feel is young love..

having bf.. is typical for me since i ws aproaching my highschool but i neve kissed anyone of the because i don't see them as forever and they are all xtian.. christian..

bt th rever happily ever after oncept of teen love which i thought i already mis sinc i'v gotten to rlationshps which for me is not fairytale alady didn,t miss me.. thogh it didn'nt hit me in the crucial tate of teens which ranges from 14 to 16.it hit me when i wam 17th hch made itmore wost since by this age i should know better and since by the empls my family had shwed mei should know well but ddn't truly when love hits you the only thing that mttrs is him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment